1. Visit Rentacoder's research page. Type in the precise skill you're trying to get in the website's "Seek for" field. If you need C++ techniques, type in "C++". If you need flash layout skills, type in "flash layout". Then pre-filter the effects with the following requirements:
* Coder rating. (We advocate "nine" and earlier mentioned. The rest implies "rising" talent and talent.)
* Completed occupation amount. (Locate coders who've accomplished no less than two - 3 Positions per month. If you want a coder with 1 year of expertise, enter 24 or 36. If you'd like a coder with 5 several years practical experience, enter a hundred and twenty or a hundred and eighty.)
* Past log in day. (Solicit coders who've checked into the web site throughout the very last thirty day period.)
* Top rated coder position. (Do the job with coders who will be compelled to obtain recognition and keep it at the time they get it.)
* Qualified Ranking position. (Discover coders who will verify suitable Lot Coding understanding.)
* Region. (Remove language and syntax complications by dealing with native coders.)
* Time zone. (Steer clear of delays by soliciting coders in your very own time zone.)
* Metropolis. (Optional -- But an awesome option ought to there become a ought to bodily fulfill someplace.)
two. Invite all the coders within the resulting search results to bid with your job.
three. Get the listing of bid responses by the volume of jobs in progress. Conceal the coders that seem inundated with perform.
4. Have a look at coder get the job done histories and look for a position which is similar to your present bid request. Then Assess the comments for that task. If you do not see any related Work opportunities, move ahead to another coder.
five. Ask for and evaluate sample work from the coders that have made the Reduce this much. Make certain the sample is one thing you'd acquire on your own.
6. If you're not happy with what you've got - some thing might be Improper along with your bid. Up the ante and supply extra money, a longer deadline, and/or more Imaginative independence. These 3 characteristics **generally** catch the attention of higher quality coders!